So this is the bit about me.
I hope my pictures tell you what you need to know but for a bit more background here are some little morsels:
- I have three children – Sasha, Maisie and Jasper. We have a dog, Digby and a cat, Missy. Freya the (male) hamster recently died but she/he had a long and happy life.
- I haven’t always been a photographer. I used to inhabit the corporate world but I ran out screaming one day and have never looked back. This is my vocation.
- My Grandpa was a brilliant photographer and I like to think there’s something hereditary about it. There’s a page about his work here.
- I love to cook for my family and friends although I spend a lot of time apologising for what’s gone wrong, which is often necessary but sometimes not (they tell me).
- My husband Karl is often working away so we muddle through without him much of the time. Life is better when he’s home but life’s pretty good anyway.