A portrait session is always fun. After a few minutes the fact that Susie’s taking photographs is almost forgotten (except by Susie of course!) and the adventure becomes just that. So whether it’s a walk in the woods, a trip to the seaside or a play in the local park, it’s a relaxed enjoyable experience. Even grumpy teenagers have been known to crack a smile.
There are several options for the format your session might take. Please get in touch for more details of each and see ‘Ways to make it beautiful’ for details of packages and investment:
- FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSION – Our standard session last between one and two hours and is usually an outdoor-based shoot with the emphasis on everyone being themselves so the images bring out lots of love and personality. There’s a short wait until you can see the finished images as I take a lot of time individually processing them to bring out the best in each one, but you don’t go home empty-handed as I will do a polaroid snap at the end of the session as an instant treat. Prices for a session start at £95 for a weekday.
- NEW BEGINNINGS – We are currently building a studio (well tunneling a studio – it’s in the cellar) and will shortly be able to offer indoor sessions for maternity sessions and for new-borns and babies who aren’t yet walking. The fun will stay, but the practicalities of being outdoors won’t get in the way. In the meantime Susie is very happy to visit you at home for these kinds of shoots.
- HIGH DAYS… – We schedule in a series of portrait days in specific locations throughout the year. These mini-sessions last up to an hour and cost just £45 with pre-bookable time-slots available throughout the day. For details of the date and place of the next High Days Shoot click here.
- And HOLIDAYS – Are you planning a holiday in the South of France? If so, why not have your portrait session there? Susie is based in the Languedoc for several weeks of the year so if your dates fit, the session can take place with a Mediterranean backdrop and a holiday spirit (not to mention a tan!)
- SPECIAL EVENTS – Birthdays, parties, all kinds of celebrations, Susie will bring her style of photography to capture the moment in time and provide a full record of what happened. Please note Susie has has worked with very high profile celebrities and clients for whom confidentiality is crucial. Much of Susie’s work is not visible on the blog or anywhere else apart from to her clients. If this is important to you, we totally respect that requirement.
- Randolph The Wonderful Book is now available. Click here to find out more about this fine art album fusing Susie’s photography (or other professional photographers’ work) with your own visual imagery to create an exquisite heirloom.