To present your portraits we have a beautiful range of fine art products, from framed prints to albums and boxed prints. We can also share digital images in an innovative way that enables you to view and enjoy your images using the latest technology.
- A family portrait session costs £95 during the week or £195 at the weekend or on Bank Holidays.
- Framed prints in a lovely choice of craftsman-made frames start from £95 for a 7″x5″ desk frame, up to £725 for a 28″x32″ framed wall print. Please use the contact form to request a full price list.
- A package of three ‘new beginnings’ sessions over the course of 18 months can include a maternity shoot, a newborn shoot and a first birthday, for example. Including a mini-album from each session the cost for this is £795.
- Our new Pass system is the best way to share your images digitally. Instead of having the images on a disk you have access to a unique online gallery from where you can download the hi-res files as well as sharing them with friends and family via facebook, twitter or email. Available for a year (so plenty of time for you to use the images however you want), it even comes with an app for i-pads and i-phones. Pass is available as a stand-alone purchase from your shoot for £950 or for £450 when bought with over £500 of other products.
- A bespoke keepsake print box with 15 10″x8″ mounted prints is £695.
- Pricing for Randolph The Wonderful Book will start at £1,450.
- Digital-only weddings start from £1,200 with prices including albums starting at £1,850. Susie is available to photograph weddings in Yorkshire when she’s not in France.
Please get in touch for more details as the list of what’s available is very long and always specifically tailored to each client’s unique tastes and requirements.